Get ready to gain a new perspective and open your mind, bc after reading these books you won’t be the same.
-Bill Gates reads 50 books per year.
-Mark Zuckerberg reads at least one book every two weeks.
-Elon Musk grew up reading two books a day
1. ”The Fountain Of Youth” by Peter Kelder.
Oh, yes, this book is full of mind blowing practices. Here you will find out about a secret monastery in Tibet, where people stay “forever young”, and you will learn how you can do that too. The author also talks about diet of lamas, and explains what celibate is, and how not having sex can be good for you. I LOVED IT.
I actually have a video on my YouTube channel, where I show how I perform the rituals from this book.
2. ”The Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide To Joy” by Sadhguru.
My favorite part is when he explains why eating animals is literally HARSHING YOUR VIBES, and how banana that you eat becomes you, not the other way around. It’s witty and insightful. I bought this one as an audiobook, and listened to it while walking in the forest.
3. ”The Richest Man In Babylon” by George Samuel Clason.
This book helped me become more conscious about money and my attitude towards it. The author shares some basic laws of money and explains how to multiply your money.
You should read this book at least once, if you ever want to achieve the financial freedom.
4. ”Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence” by Joseph R. Dominguez and Vicki Robin.
Another great book on money management. My favorite thought throughout the book is “save the planet while saving money”.
Authors will teach you step by step how to get out of debt and crush your financial goals.
5. ”The Diamond Cutter: The Buddha on Managing Your Business and Your Life” by Michael Roach.
Are you ready? The author was a monk in Tibet for 30 YEARS, and then the monks send him to America and told him “go make money, boy”, so he co-founded one of the most successful diamond companies in the world, and became super rich. whaaaaat?! It’s an amazing story. He talks about this amazing practice - to think of one person you helped today every night before you fall asleep, as a way to attract abundance in your life. Very cool stuff. MUST READ!
6. ”The Power Of Now” by E. Tolle
It makes you realize how little time we spent in the present moment, and how to change that.
7. ”Man’s Search For Meaning” by V. Frankl
The author is a Holocaust survivor, who lived until he was almost a 100 years old. He talks about finding greater meaning and purpose in our lives.
8. ”Letting Go” by D. Hawkins
It will teach you how to let go of the obstacles to Enlightenment and become free of negativity. You will learn how to surrender.
9. ”Alchemist” by P. Coelho
Man, it’s hard to explain this book. It contains so many valuable life lessons hidden in symbols. Read it twice.
10. ”No Excuses” by Brian Tracy will make you grab a piece of paper and a pan and get grinding on getting your goals done today!